Hope you all are having a great holiday season! I'm taking time off from the blog to be with the fam and do some work! I'll see you in 2018!
This post contains affiliate links.
Stocking + Stuffers:
- Simple, classic stocking: Ok, so, my stocking is Krampus themed and Mr. LL's is tattoo themed, but I've been debating on switching over to traditional, matching stockings now that Lazy Baby is with us. I like the look of this one. (affiliate)
- JOY stocking holders: The perfect number of hooks for my little family of three! We don't have a mantel, but if we did... (affiliate)
- Coffee Cup Teether: Even though I rarely by coffee from a coffee shop, I still think this teether is flippin' cute. (affiliate)
- Baby's First Christmas ornament: Mr. LL and I give each other unique ornaments every year, and I think this is a darling one to carry on the tradition for Lazy Baby. (affiliate)
- Stylish bibs: We just need more bibs, tbh. Lol. (affiliate)