This post contains affiliate links.
Got a Millennial Dad in your life? Here's a gift guide to help you out with Father's Day this year! Also, just a friendly reminder, NEXT SUNDAY IS FATHER'S DAY. You're welcome.
GIFTS FOR THE FATHER OF YOUR CHILDREN:
- TRUTH. You're welcome. Lol. (etsy)
- This is a nice gift that looks beautiful and can carry a beautiful sentiment. Get the night sky from the night your child was born. (etsy)
- Mr. LL does almost all of the cooking in our house, so getting a Home Chef box might be a nice change of pace (and perhaps a little easier on me since I do all the grocery shopping). (Home Chef – BONUS: Enjoy 3 Free Meals with Home Chef! Click here!)
- How about a new book to read? Maybe Robin by Dave Itzkoff: "From New York Times culture reporter Dave Itzkoff, the definitive biography of Robin Williams – a compelling portrait of one of America’s most beloved and misunderstood entertainers." (Target)
- My husband loves him a good loafer, so I know these will always be a hit with him. (DSW – BONUS: Up to 50% off Men's Clearance. Click here.)
- One of my BIGGEST pet peeves is that Mr. LL leaves his headsets (SETS, YES PLURAL) on my computer desk! Well, now he can use this really cool stand and keep his sh** on his desk. I mean, "Love you! Happy Father's Day!" (etsy)