This post contains affiliate links.
This will be Lazy Baby's first Easter, and I am so excited. I've already started putting together her Easter basket. Here are the things that are for sure going to be dropped of by the Easter Bunny this year:
Baby's First Easter Basket:
- The Runaway Bunny by Margaret Wise Brown: This was one of my favorite books when I was a little kid. LB loves Brown's Goodnight Moon, so I think this will be a hit as well.
- HABA Shakin Eggs: LB's still a little too young for a proper egg-filled Easter (imo, anyway), but I think these toys will be great for her.
- Gerber Puffs and…
- Gerber Yogurt Melts: LB is DEFINITELY too young for candy, so she'll get some age appropriate treats instead!
- A stuffed bunny: This isn't necessarily the one she'll be getting because I'm leaving this one up to Mr. LL to procure. However, this guy is very cute.
Here's some other Easter things I've been checking out lately:
- I haven't settled on the actual basket for LB yet. I know I want one that is going to last for a very long time; either so we can use it every year or it can be used in her room/around the house. These two are cute: Easter Basket with Floral Liner or Easter Basket with Bunny Liner.
- I've been thinking that some bunny pajamas would be a cute gift, too. Too bad these don't seem to be in her size.
- Another HABA egg-themed gift idea, for older kids,
- I think I'm going to have to get these nesting eggs for some Easter decor. They are beautiful and nesting things are one of those Montessori-esque things...right? Right.