This post contains affiliate links.
Today is mine and Mr. LL's 5th wedding anniversary. It's hard to believe that it's only been five years, but it's also hard to believe that five years have gone by since that day! Traditionally, the 5th wedding anniversary gift is made of wood, so here are some ideas if you are celebrating the big 5 like me!
Wood Gifts for your 5th Anniversary (all from etsy):
- Kraken Real Wood phone case – Keyway Designs
- Personalized cutting board – Circle City Design Co.
- Original work of art – Dusty Square Designs
- Handmade whiskey dispenser (because sometimes, being married is tough) – Don Pettine (in Poland, just FYI)
- Personalized photo on wood – Family Foto Fun
- Remember special dates (literally) with this gift – Wood & Paper Printz