This post contains affiliate links.
Last week I shared the theme for Lazy Baby's first birthday; this week, I'm sharing some FIRST BIRTHDAY GIFT IDEAS! We won't be getting her all of these, but they are definitely things that I want to give LB when I can.
- Melissa & Doug® Classic Wooden Toy Bundle - Pound-A-Peg, Stack and Sort Board - LB loves to bang on things, so the peg table will be a hit, plus the stack board is great too because she's just figuring out stacking things! (Target)
- Melissa & Doug® Around the House Sound Puzzle - LB has a couple of wooden puzzles, but it's hard for her little fingers to get the pieces out, so I want to get her one with pegs. I like this one, a lot because it also shows the inside of the house and the people in it. (Target)
- Play Kitchen - This is what we are (probably) actually getting LB for her birthday. Play kitchens can get real expensive, real fast; and although I really wanted to get her a wooden one, this one is more affordable and I like it. We wanted to get her something that she would play with for years to come, so this is an investment in our eyes. (Target)
- Melissa & Doug® Let's Play House! Dust, Sweep & Mop - I know this looks weird, but I am getting this for LB one way or another because I want LB to not loathe the idea of cleaning in the future. It all goes back the Montessori-esque things I am trying to do with her. (Target)
- New PJs - These are just too freakin' cute. Plus, she hates the footies in her footie pjs so these are a good compromise in my opinion. BONUS FOR YOU! Save 20% on pure organic cotton #hannajams, including new arrivals! With warm summer nights just around the corner, it’s time to stock up on short johns in cool, comfy cotton. Valid through 5/6/18. (Hanna Anderrson)
- Wooden Building Blocks - LB already has small, alphabet wooden blocks, but I think she'd like these bigger building blocks down the road. (Target)