This post contains affiliate links.
It's Mr. LL's birthday this Friday and I thought I'd do a little gift guide with him in mind. If you have a nerdy, artsy, gamer, handy-man in your life, then here are some ideas what to get him.
GIFTS FOR HIM:
- We just watched The Last Jedi a few weeks ago (having a baby makes it hard to catch movies in the theaters). I think my Imperial love would like this Funko POP. (Target)
- Also, we've started to watch a few of those drone tricks, VR, POV videos and I think Mr. LL would be into giving it a shot. So this Racing Drone set is on the list. (Target)
- Mr. LL loves him a good snapback, and it's about time for a new one. I think this Merci Bien snapback is cool, so maybe he will too? (Studio Ceizer)
- Even though Mr. LL plays Imperial in all the video games (SWG-what what?!), I know there's a place in his heart for Solo. So, why not get him a Saint Han Solo prayer candle? (Etsy)
- We like to collect unique taxidermy (no deer heads for us, thanks) and have long since established that a snake skeleton is next on our list of pieces to acquire. (Etsy)