This post contains affiliate links.
Lazy Baby's first birthday is at the end of the month, so I'm in deep planning mode. I figured I'd share as I go. First up: THE THEME.
DONUT GROW UP TOO FAST!
I totally stole this idea from Pinterest, but I never claimed it as my own to begin with. Mornings are a good time for LB. She's at her least fussiest, most days. So this breakfast theme works out great and it's easy on me in terms of food.
- SPRINKLES TABLECLOTH: I like this table cloth more than the donut ones that are out there. I feel like it will help keep the decor from being too donut-y. If that's a thing. (Target)
- GOODIE BAGS: I'm going to be making my own, the they'll have the "Thanks a HOLE bunch" sentiment on them, and filled with donut holes. (Etsy)
- PARTY HAT: I love this cute tiny party hat for the birthday girl. (Etsy)
- PARTY PLATES: I like these donut plates for the party. They are cute and simple. I might supplement with a few solid colored plates. The rest of the party ware (napkins, cups, etc.) is going to be solid. (Target)
- PARTY OUTFIT: I've already ordered and received a party outfit for LB, but this was my other choice. I just went with MORE donuts, lol. (Etsy)
- CAKE (DONUT) TOPPER: LB is going to have a smash-donut instead of a cake. I love this little topper. It's where I got the idea for the theme! (Etsy)