This post contains affiliate links.
Getting gifts for your co-workers can be a bit much on one's bank account, if you aren't careful. I have about 12 people I will, without a doubt, give a gift in my office this year, and I like to find nice gifts that they will love and won't kill me financially.
Gifts for The Office:
- Rudolph Mix: Edibles are always a big hit, in my experience. Just be careful about food allergies.
- Cactus Ornament: Something quirky and festive that will be memorable. Check, check and check!
- PopSocket: Work with people who love their smart phones? These are a great gift for the ones who never put down their devices.
- A super nice candle that comes in a fancy-ass box: This one is more of a boss/manager gift, IMO, but is still a useful yet tasteful gift.
- Chocolate...or any other candy: Just as long as the packaging is "fancy" or unique or seasonal, it will feel special. Plus, see #1 about edibles.