These cookies are super light. I mean, holding one in your hand is like holding a feather. They smell like lemon Girl Scout cookies. They taste good too, but I like “cake”-ier cookies, personally. These were like eating lemon clouds.
Lemon Crinkle Cookies
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 2 eggs
- 1 (18.25 ounce) package lemon cake mix
- 1/3 cup confectioners' sugar for decoration
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly grease baking sheets.
- Beat together the whipped topping and eggs together. Add the lemon cake mix and continue to mix. Dough will be sticky. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Drop by teaspoonfuls into a bowl of confectioners' sugar and roll to coat. Place cookies on the prepared baking sheets. Bake for 9-11 minutes. Cool on racks.