This post contains affiliate links.
A.K.A.: Gifts for me. These items are all something I would be very happy to receive Christmas day and I hope you'll find something to put on your wishlist, too.
Gifts for Her:
- "Sorry Not Sorry" mug. I think women apologize too much, myself included, and this is a good reminder to stop apologizing for things you have no reason to be sorry for! Plus, I'm a major grump when I first wake-up, and Mr. LL knows this, so if he wants to test me first thing, I can just give him the stink eye over the brim of this mug as I slow-sip.
- Where's Warhol? A grown-up Where's Waldo? that any art major (former or current) is sure to enjoy.
- (Faux) fur lined slippers. I am SUPER picky about my slippers. I can't wear just any pair, the fabric has to be just right. These are perfect. I want them. These are legit on my wishlist.
- Zodiac constellation necklaces. I love how dainty and beautiful these zodiac constellation necklaces are and I would be over the moon to find one in my stocking come Christmas morning.
- Gold boots. These are perfect for not only the holiday season, but FOR. EVERY. SINGLE. DAY.