Last week's goal never happened. Sigh. But I need to switch focus this week. Normally I'd just continue with the goal till I achieve it, but I have some pressing blogging and freelance maintenance that I need to take care of. A little bit here, but most of it over at LV Book Design. So this week, in addition to my normal tasks, I'll be focusing on getting my February blog posts (LV Book Design) and some new pre-made covers to put up for sale in the shop.
My daily tasks are:
- Make the bed EVERY DAY.
- Put away the clean dishes in the morning.
- Spend 10 minutes a day on dishes.
- Do something laundry related every day.
- 10 minute pick up before bed OR Getting Ready for Baby.
For my weekly task:
- Clean the bathroom (which consists of: putting away products, wiping down surfaces, checking shower for empty bottles–Mr. LL is notorious for doing leaving empty bottles in the shower)