Last week I did really well with my goal. This week, I'm trying to figure out where I need to put my focus. I need to wrap up the current Getting Ready For Baby, but I'll probably do that today so it isn't really a good thing to focus on for the entire week. I'm pretty caught up on my freelance stuff right now. I did our taxes yesterday, so finances are ok for now. I could focus on social relationships, meal planning/food, or physical fitness.
I really want to focus on meal planning/food this week because last week we ate horribly. However, the reason for this is that our fridge is dying and we got a new one Saturday. It won't be delivered until Wednesday, unfortunately. Still, I think I can make this a focus. So for this week, I'm going to focus on getting us eating better again.
My daily tasks are:
- Make the bed EVERY DAY.
- Put away the clean dishes in the morning.
- Spend 10 minutes a day on dishes.
- Do something laundry related every day.
- 10 minute pick up before bed.
For my weekly task:
- Clean the bathroom (which consists of: putting away products, wiping down surfaces, checking shower for empty bottles–Mr. LL is notorious for doing leaving empty bottles in the shower)