Mr. LL and I have a Date Night In A Jar I made, inspired by Jennifer over at Life In The Green House. I wasn't able to find popsicle sticks but I found some foam "popsicle sticks" which worked out great. They were already colored, so I didn't have to paint them!
What You'll Need:
- A jar, I used one of the mason jars TGF gave me as a surprise last year
- Popsicle sticks, foam or wood
- Something to write on the sticks, I used a fine tip Sharpie
- A glue stick
- Optional: Scissors
- Optional: A color key for the lid
- Optional: A bow or ribbons to decorate
I organized the dates by color and made a key for the inside of the jar lid. I cut this out and used a glue stick to adhere it.
Next I set to work writing out all the dates on the sticks. Honestly, the best part of this project was coming up with dates to put in the jar!
Put the sticks in the jar and mix them up. I also added a bow thingie to the top of the lid to make it look fun and festive. That's it. You're done!