Phase #1–#3 are done! Well...mostly. I'm moving the pediatrician one to Phase #4. I made myself a checklist and put it on the fridge of things that I felt HAVE to be completed before the baby arrives. So, I'm pulling from that to create my to-do's for Phase #4.
- Get organized.
- Clean out the crib space.
- Get the crib + changing table assembled.
- Wash all the baby clothes/blankets/etc.
- Buy a few more maternity pieces.
- Buy a couple of nursing bras.
- Baby showers (I don't have any photos – yet – from the one my friends threw us, but here are some photos from the one Mr. LL's family had for us)
- Call pediatrician.
- Install the car seat.
- Pack hospital bag (this includes getting the items I need to actually pack the bag).
- Create a healthier freezer menu plan.
- Get an exercise ball.
- Finish out "baby must haves" list
I plan on doing some freezer cooking to have meals ready to go for after Lazy Baby arrives, but Mr. LL really is eating a lot healthier these days (and so am I by default), so I need to rework my plans. The meals I had planned weren't the healthiest (pastas, not a lot of veggies).
Also, now that we've finished up with the baby showers (unless my work throws me one), I'm ready to hunker down and buy what I have deemed a "must have" based on the numerous blog posts on the internet and in parenting magazines. If you are interested in the list I curated by combining as well as pairing down what I found, let me know in the comments. I'll be happy to share my checklist with you!