*This post contains affiliate links.
Here's a look at what I've been reading, watching, playing, looking forward to and wanting lately.
- I've been working my way through the Harry Potter series again, but this time in audio book format. I look forward to my commutes so much more now. Currently, I'm listening to the fourth book, Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire.
- We started watching Netflix's Altered Carbon and I am hooked. I love the character, Poe. He's my favorite...so far. Mr. LL isn't as into it as I am, so I have to watch it when he doesn't want to watch TV with me.
- My best friend gave me Monstress Volume One as a gift and I have been wanting to check out this comic book series. I haven't gotten to it yet, but I'm excited to read it.
- I've been slightly – or rather, totally – addicted to this mobile game, Love Nikki: Dress Up Queen. I have so many items in my wardrobe now that I'm overwhelmed sometimes.
- I love this etsy find and I need it in my house. (affiliate)
- We haven't had a chance to go to a movie since Lazy Baby was born, but I really want to try to make it out to see Black Panther in theaters. I'm like the only person in my friend group who hasn't seen it yet.