FOCUS THIS WEEK: Spend quality time with friends, family and especially Mr. LL. So far so good!
My daily tasks are:
- Make the bed EVERY DAY.
- Put away the clean dishes in the morning.
- Spend 10 minutes a day on dishes.
- Do something laundry related every day.
- 10 minute pick up before bed.
- Journal Today was the first day this week that I actually got around to doing this and meditating. 😕
For my weekly tasks:
- Clean the bathroom
- Walk 4 days a week. Didn't walk Monday because I was getting over a cold/allergies. Didn't walk yesterday because it was Mardi Gras (didn't do much of anything out of the house, actually). Was going to walk today, but slept through BOTH of our alarms. Meh.
GETTING READY FOR BABY
PHASE #1: COMPLETE
- Get organized.
- Clean out the crib space.
PHASE #2: COMPLETE
- Get the crib + changing table assembled.
- Wash all the baby clothes/blankets/etc.
- Make appointment with pediatrician.
- Buy a few more maternity pieces. – Check.
- Buy a couple of nursing bras. – With all the parades that have been going on around here, it's been hard to go shopping. Now that they are all done, I'm hoping to get this done on Saturday.
- Baby showers – Baby shower this Sunday!