- Get Bigby a new harness (100%)
- Spend time with Mr. LL's Family (300%)
- Spend time with my family (100%)
NOTES: FINALLY, got Bigby a harness!! Also, more time spent with Mr. LL's family this past week.
SOCIAL LIFE (75%)
- Book club (100%)
- D&D with friends (0%)
- Try to hang out with friends (200%)
- Talk to folks about doing another Blogger Brunch (0%)
NOTES: I don't know what happened with D&D this past month. :/ As for the blogger brunch, well, I've just been super busy.
- Meal plan every week (75%)
- Stick to said meal plan every week (65%)
- Try to work out at least once this month (100%)
- Count cigarettes (0%)
NOTES: As soon as I finish this post, I'm taking Bigby for a walk, so that's my "work-out". ¬.¬
- Come up with a new financial goal (100%)
NOTES: My new financial goal is to pay off as many debts as possible. I know that sounds like a no brainer, but I want that to be my focus so I'm setting it as a goal.
- Set up "chores" (100%)
- Make a trip to GoodWill (0%)
- Clean out electrical products (0%)
- Get posts ready for the month (100%)
- Write at least one post for LV Book Design (200%)
- Work on more planner printables (100%)
- Work on new designs for shop in May (0%)
- Work on book covers for clients (65%)
- Guest post for GamerWife (100%)
NOTES: I need to make designs for May!! But the freelance work is going well.