MARCH 2016 REVIEW
FAMILY (75%): Still need to get Bigby a harness.
SOCIAL LIFE (0%): This month was a total social fail it would seem. :/
HEALTH (90%): If you take into account that we spent a week sick, we did really well this month!
FINANCIAL (75%): I'm not sure if my goal tracking is where it should be...
CLEANLINESS (33%): :/
BLOGGING/FREELANCE (100%): Like a boss.
- Get Bigby a new harness (0%)
- Spend time with Mr. LL's Family (0%)
- Spend time with my family (0%)
SOCIAL LIFE (0%)
- Book club (0%)
- D&D with friends (0%)
- Try to hang out with friends (0%)
- Talk to folks about doing another Blogger Brunch (0%)
- Celebrate Mr. LL's birthday (0%)
- Meal plan every week (0%)
- Stick to said meal plan every week (0%)
- Try to work out at least once this month (0%)
- Count cigarettes (0%)
- Keep track of goal (0%)
- Research financial tactics (0%)
- Set up "chores" (0%)
- Make a trip to GoodWill (0%)
- Clean out electrical products (0%)
- Get posts ready for the month (35%)
- Write at least one post for LV Book Design (200%)
- Work on more planner printables (0%)
- Work on new designs for shop in May (0%)
- Work on products for secret project (0%)
NOTES: I'm ahead of schedule!