This post contains affiliate links.
Mother's day is in a few weeks (May 10th), so I thought I'd do something specials these nest two weeks. This week, I'm showing you gifts that if I were a mom (which I'm not even close to being, unless you count fur babies), I know I would love/appreciate.
For you, DIYers:
- Do you have a favorite recipe from your mom? Why not make a tea towel with it printed on it? (sew mama sew)
- Mommas always need little "pick me ups", so you could make her an Emergency Stash. (eighteen25)
- These DIY ring dishes are super cute and personal. (i spy diy)
- Put her name in lights with a DIY Marquee Pillow. (the scrap shoppe)
- Succulents are always cool gifts to give and get. (setting for four)