Whoops. I was very busy this weekend, running around doing holiday errands and wrapping up a lot of freelance work that needed to get done. My "Goals" and "Meal Plan" posts just kinda fell by the wayside. Such is life. Last week was a mixed bag in terms of staying on task with my goals. Some days I did well, other days not so much. One daily that's been suffering the most is the laundry one. I need to get better at paying attention to the laundry. Also, I didn't clean the bathroom...again. However, it's in pretty good shape, so...yeah I'm trying to make excuses.
Anyway, on to the lists! My daily tasks are:
- Make the bed EVERY DAY.
- Put away the clean dishes in the morning.
- Spend 10 minutes a day on dishes.
- Do something laundry related every day.
- 10 minute pick up before bed.
For my weekly task:
- Clean the bathroom
Some holiday specific tasks I need/want to get done this week:
- Get a Christmas Wreath (we got the tree!)
- Decorate the outside
- Wrap presents (still need to do this)
- Go shopping for more gifts and wrapping (still need to get a few more things and more wrapping materials)
- Clean the exposed shelves in the kitchen