I love "What's In My Bag" posts, so I decided to do one! My purse was a gift from Mr. LL, an anniversary gift, in fact. It is from Jo Totes, and I love it. It is also a camera bag!
- Battery charger for my camera.
- Memory card reader.
- Car adaptor for #1.
- Lens case for my camera.
- Hater blockers.
- A random watch from one of Mr. LL's Horror Blocks. I think it got put in there during the move.
- My favorite lotion, Hempz, in travel size.
- My wallet. I love wallets that can double as a clutch when I don't feel like lugging this big bag around.
- Mini composition notebooks. I have a ton of little notebooks I keep around at all times.
- Bigby's rabies tag. I need to get him a lease!
- Flash drive.
- Extra memory card for my camera.
- Lens/screen wipe.
- Cute little pouch I got when I was subscribed to ipsy.
- My BFF Annie gave all the ladies in our group these bags one year for X-Mas. It was meant to hold our D&D stuff, I believe, but it holds my meds and lady products.
- (NOT PICTURED) My camera! I lives in this bag now.
In the ipsy bag, I keep some goodies. (From left to right) Roller ball vanilla perfume, NYX Butter Gloss in Apple Struddle, Revlon Colorstay Lipstick in Socialite, Revelon Colorburst Matte Balm in Elusive, Poo-Pourri (cannot live with this!), and a pair of earrings.
What's in your bag?