***This post contains affiliate links.***
This is my first year as a mother so I put together a gift guide of things I would love to get as gifts. Seemed only fair. ;)
Mother's Day Gift Guide
- Maybe it's because I'm breastfeeding, but I'm always hungry these days. I would would love someone to give me a box of Mrs. Field's Cookies...or any food for that matter.
- Skip the floral bouquet and give mom a floral blazer to let her know you think she's boss.
- While pregnant, my poor feet became very neglected. An at-home pedi spa is just what I need.
- I really have to be sure and stay hydrated these days, so this water bottle would be an awesome gift.
- And finally, to pass the time while I'm maternity leave, I could go for a new (to me) 3DS game. Zelda for the 3DS perhaps?
I think subscription services make fun gifts. Why not give mom one of these:
- Healthy and delicious snacks delivered right to her door – give your mom the gift of Nature Box (first month's subscription is FREE, say what?)
- The best in beauty, fashion, wellness, and fitness delivered to her doorstep four times per year – FabFitFun subscription
- A monthly glam bag that she can customize to her preferences that's only $10 for amazing products – ipsy subscription