Last week, I walked every morning with one rest day. Didn't walk today, though, because I've been feeling a cold or allergies all weekend and I don't want to push myself. Also, I'm proud to say I dusted this past weekend! I could still dust more, but I got a lot of the house done.
This week, I want to focus on spending time with Mr. LL and my friends this upcoming weekend. Also, getting ready for baby stuff.
My daily tasks are:
- Make the bed EVERY DAY.
- Put away the clean dishes in the morning.
- Spend 10 minutes a day on dishes.
- Do something laundry related every day.
- 10 minute pick up before bed.
For my weekly tasks:
- Clean the bathroom (which consists of: putting away products, wiping down surfaces, checking shower for empty bottles–Mr. LL is notorious for doing leaving empty bottles in the shower)
- Walk 4 days a week.