Phase #1 & #2 are done! And now I'm having a REAL hard time figuring out what to do for Phase #3. I think this one is going to be less physical or home specific, because there are some things I need to get done. Things like making appointments with doctors, buying maternity/nursing clothes for myself, stuff like that.
- Get organized.
- Clean out the crib space.
- Get the crib + changing table assembled.
- Wash all the baby clothes/blankets/etc.
- Make appointment with pediatrician.
- Buy a few more maternity pieces. (I did get some maternity pants this past weekend.)
- Buy a couple of nursing bras.
- Baby shower(s)
As of this posting, I only have one baby shower in my calendar. My friends and D&D crew are throwing us one and I'm really looking forward to it. Don't know if my work is planning on doing one for me, they've done them for all the ladies who have been pregnant since I've been here, but I don't expect anything.