Let's start fresh. I'm all about new beginnings right now, and I don't want to look back (too much), so I'm looking forward!
With that said, moving forward, I'm going to be doing my monthly goals a bit different. I want to really focus my intentions on key areas and not spread myself too thin.
- Exercise every day. I started doing this last week, but I'm trying to walk for 30 minutes every day. It's not a crazy amount of exercise, I know, but it's a start. Bigby loves it. I'd really like to get my bike out too, but I need a phone mount, for playing the PokemonGo. ¬.¬
- Wear sunscreen. This one kind of goes with #1, because I've been getting out and active, I've also been getting sunburnt. I need to get into the habit of wearing sunscreen. Any suggestions for sunscreens that aren't your typical sports/beach types that you love, let me know in the comments. Please!
- Get back into meditating. I've fallen out of the habit of daily mediation, but I really want to get back into the habit. I was doing it on my lunch break at work, but I'm wondering if I should try a different time. I may be using this month to see what time of day I can be consistent with my meditation.
- Start journaling again. For a large part of my life, I've been a journal keeper. I fell out of the habit when I started seeing Mr. LL, but I am going through some major life changes right now, and I feel a very strong need to document this journey both outwardly and inwardly. However, as any journal keeper can understand, the first step is finding the "perfect" journal.
- Start work on my Halloween costume. I had a stroke of genius for my Halloween costume while out and about today. Now I need to make it!
I'm not sure if I'm going to be updating this every week. For now, I'm just going to come back to it at the end of the month to recap and make goals for the next month. If I think I need to talk more about it during the month, then I can always change the format.