JUNE 2016 REVIEW
FAMILY (100%): Now that GoT is over, I wonder how well we'll do this month?
SOCIAL LIFE (X%): June was apparently too hot to be sociable.
HEALTH (65%): Meal planning fell through the cracks one week and I only got one workout in this month.
FINANCIAL (97%): We are so close!!! Mr. LL's goal got a bit of a set-back but he's almost reached it!
CLEANLINESS (85%): Yeah, you'll read about it tomorrow.
BLOGGING/FREELANCE (76%): Not as high as I would prefer, but I'll take it.
JULY 2016 GOALS
- Spend time with Mr. LL's Family (0%)
- Spend time with my family (0%)
SOCIAL LIFE (0%)
- D&D (0%)
- Book Club (0%)
NOTES: Let's try this again.
- Meal plan every week (0%)
- Stick to said meal plan every week (0%)
- Try to work out at least TWICE this month (0%)
- Sit down and figure out new freelance rates (0%)
- Get to Mr. LL's financial goal (90%)
- Maintain my personal "minimum" balance in my account (0%)
NOTES: I know that I'm drastically undercharging for my book design business, but I'm just trying to figure out a happy balance. Since it isn't my full time job, yet anyway, I can afford to be "cheap."
- Keep going with the "chores" (0%)
- Baby-Steps 2! (0%)
- Complete the cleaning challenge (0%)
- Get posts ready for the month (20%)
- Write at least one post A WEEK for LV Book Design (75%)
- Work on more planner printables (80%)
- Work on new designs for shop in August (0%)
- Finish RAVE course (5%)
- Find new freelance clients (0%)