MAY 2016 REVIEW
FAMILY (100%): Spent time with Mr. LL's family this month and with my mom. In fact, she's coming over again tonight for a Game of Thrones "party" (aka–her, Mr. LL and I eating a bunch of junk food as we watch tonight's episode).
SOCIAL LIFE (100%): This was a very social month!
HEALTH (100%): We did it!
FINANCIAL (48%): Didn't pay off a credit card this month, but we're getting there.
CLEANLINESS (38%): Need to get better at this. :/
BLOGGING/FREELANCE (96%): I'm hitting some difficulties with my freelance stuff, but it'll work out.
JUNE 2016 GOALS
- Spend time with Mr. LL's Family (0%)
- Spend time with my family (0%)
SOCIAL LIFE (0%)
- Book club (0%)
- D&D with friends (0%)
- Meal plan every week (0%)
- Stick to said meal plan every week (0%)
- Try to work out at least TWICE this month (0%)
NOTES: Upping my work outs, lol.
- Pay off at least one credit card (0%)
- Get to Mr. LL's financial goal (0%)
- Keep going with the "chores" (0%)
- Create a cleaning challenge for myself (0%)
- Complete the cleaning challenge (0%)
NOTES: I think it's time that I stop trying to do things that work for other people and figure out what works for me. I'll be sure to share it with you all as I figure it out!
- Get posts ready for the month (0%)
- Write at least one post A WEEK for LV Book Design (75%)
- Work on more planner printables (0%)
- Work on new designs for shop in July (0%)
- Finish From Side Hustle to Success course (80%)
- Finish RAVE course (0%)
- Find new freelance clients (0%)
NOTES: I'm upping my posting on LV Book Design's blog. I'm also starting a new ecourse. I'm close to wrapping up with my last LV Book Design client, so it's time to #hustle and find more!