So, I didn't do a Goal Getter last week because I was already in vacation mode. Mr. LL and I had driven to Texas and back the day before and were getting ready to go on a trip on Tuesday, so I just didn't do it.
- Spend time with Mr. LL's Family (0%)
- Spend time with my family (0%)
SOCIAL LIFE (25%)
- Book club (0%)
- D&D with friends (0%)
- Try to hang out with local friends (0%)
- Celebrate our THREE YEAR WEDDING ANNIVERSARY (100%)
NOTES: We had a great time celebrating our anniversary. We eloped when we got married, and didn't really go on a true honeymoon. So we decided to take our annual trips on our anniversary to make up the difference.
- Meal plan every week (50%)
- Stick to said meal plan every week (50%)
- Try to work out at least once this month (0%)
NOTES: We've had it easy so far with the meal planning. The week before the vacation, we decided to not buy a lot of groceries that might potentially go bad while we were out of town if we didn't eat them all – so we ate cereal for dinner. :) Then there really isn't a point to meal planning on vacation, is there? So I gave myself a by-week.
- Pay off at least one credit card (0%)
- Figure out quarterly taxes (0%)
NOTES: Ugh, back to reality.
- Keep going with the "chores" (50%)
- Either get back into the Kondo method or tryout feng-shui (0%)
NOTES: We've got the chores back on the calendar. Plus, before we left to go on vacation we cleaned the entire house so we could just come back and relax.
- Get posts ready for the month (45%)
- Write at least one post for LV Book Design (100%)
- Work on more planner printables (0%)
- Work on new designs for shop in June (0%)
- Finish From Side Hustle To Success course (50%)
- Freelance work for client #1 (100%)
- Freelance work for client #2 (75%)
NOTES: I added my freelance work back in.