- Reevaluate my career goals (100%)
- Complete ByRegina's #GoIndependent conference (30%)
- Set up new freelance design business (30%)
Notes: After a lot of soul searching, I've decided to start a side hustle design business. I'm in the process now of getting all my ducks in a row and I am SUPER excited about!!
- Pay off my Credit Card (30%)
Notes: Wow, this is so not happening this month. But I did put a healthy chunk of money towards my debt. It should be paid off this year. I'm going to be keeping this goal here for a while.
- Eat out only 3 times a week MAX (50%)
- Finish reading The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up: The Japanese Art of Decluttering and Organizing by Marie Kondo, Cathy Hirano (100%)
- Declutter: clothes (0%)
Notes: I need to devote a weekend to working on decluttering. I'm going to break up the tasks though. As you can see, I've made clothes the first step.
- Work on blog posts for August (50%)
- Work on September planning (0%)
- Teach myself about podcasting (95%)
Notes: Moving right along, and kicking ass. :)