I think this was one of my favorite books we've read in the book club. My audio quality isn't the best, but I'm working on it! You can check out Episode Three of the BB+B Podcast below! And don't forget to join our GoodReads group and read along with us each month!
We did it again! You can check out Episode Two of the BB+B Podcast below! And don't forget to join our GoodReads group and read along with us each month!
Here's a link to the article about Post-War Italy that I talk about in the podcast: The post-war generation: Growing up and coming of age in 1950s Italy.
Also, here's the link to the Wiki article Annie had shared with Maile and I before we recorded: Model of masculinity under fascist Italy
Here are some happy links to get your weekend started:
- Looking for a weekend DIY project? Why not make this awesome taco stand?
- Or maybe you just want to do something simpler but still have a bit of a creative outlet. Why not try these coloring pages for adults.
- Personally, I want to recharge this weekend. If you do too, check out The Sunday Chapter's 25 Things That Will Instantly Boost Your Mood post.
- Check out this great interview with two ladies from the Anomaly podcast.
- Speaking of podcasts, have you had a chance to check out Lazy Lady's own Books, Booze + Bajingos podcast?! Episode 1 came out this week!!
- Also, you can read a bit more about the author of September's book in this post from Jezebel.