- Reevaluate my career goals (10%)
- Complete ByRegina's #GoIndependent conference (15%)
Notes: I've been doing some real internal soul searching and asking myself some not-so-easy-to-answer questions about what I want to do and how to do it.
- Pay off my Credit Card (0%)
Notes: I am keeping this at 0% today, but I'm planning on sitting down a paying bills this afternoon. I probably won't be paying it off entirely today, but I do hope to put down a big chunk of it away.
- Eat out only 3 times a week MAX (25%)
Notes: I sat down and looked at this goal and thought really hard about what we ate last week. We did pretty good with this one. We ate out yesterday because I hadn't gone grocery shopping yet and one other night this week because we had unexpected company.
- Finish reading The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up: The Japanese Art of Decluttering and Organizing by Marie Kondo, Cathy Hirano (48%)
- Declutter (0%)
Notes: I checked out the book through my library and it's due back in 3 days. O.o I'll be hunkering down with it tonight.
- Work on blog posts for August (25%)
- Work on September planning (0%)
- Teach myself about podcasting (80%)
Notes: This was the weekend I hunkered down and completed a test run of the BB+B podcast! I still have to figure out the uploading and all that fun stuff, but I got a handle on the software and a new headset! Things are happening!