I can't believe it is August already! Now it's time to make fresh goals for the month.
- Reevaluate my career goals (0%)
Notes: Each week I'm going to be adding to this category as I take steps to figure out what I'm doing with my life.
- Pay off my Credit Card (0%)
Notes: I am keeping it simple this month. I have one BIG, HUGE financial goal and that is to pay off, as much as possible, my credit card debt.
- Eat out only 3 times a week MAX (5%)
Notes: So far so good, but it's only Sunday. ¬.¬
- Finish reading The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up: The Japanese Art of Decluttering and Organizing by Marie Kondo, Cathy Hirano (35%)
- Declutter (0%)
Notes: I've heard a lot of mixed reviews about this book and it's practices. I'm reading it now and I think it something Mr. LL and I can get behind. I might do a blog post about it, actually.
- Work on blog posts for August (5%)
- Work on September planning (0%)
- Teach myself about podcasting (0%)
Notes: For the time being, I will no longer be contributing on Part Time Monster. I talked with Diana about it, and I'm just trying to figure out some things on my own blog right now.