It is really start to dawn on me how much I've put on my own plate. I have the day job, which has changes going on to it at the moment; Lazy Lady, that takes up a lot of my "free" time; the Books, Booze + Bajingos Podcast, that eats up an evening with recording and a day with editing; and LV Book Design, which I'm still trying to get the ball rolling on. So I'm going to have to sit down and make some hard decisions about what I want to do with all of these responsibilities. What this means is that this month's goals are kind of sparse right now.
- Build newsletters for Lazy Lady and LV Book Design (0%)
Notes: I'm trying to not overwhelm myself at the start of the month. I may add more later.
- Pay off my Credit Card (38%)
Notes: You may see this list grow later in the month too, I'm trying to decide what I want to do and when I want to set it as a goal with some financial decisions.
- Complete Phase I of Atkins (50%)
- Stay strong with the diet during Thanksgiving (0%)
- Work out at least four days a week (0%)
Notes: So, technically we've already done Phase I, but yesterday we allowed ourselves to pig out on real candy. So, we decided to do Phase I for another two weeks.
- Stick to the dishes deal (0%)
- Stick to the laundry deal (0%)
- Pick up living spaces every day – weekends don't count, necessarily (0%)
Notes: So, Mr. LL and I came to some cleaning agreements. If one of us cooks dinner, the other does dishes. Also, we are alternating laundry duty. Su, Tu, and Th are his days, M, W, F are my days.
- Work on blog posts for November (0%)
- Work on December planning (0%)
- Photo day (0%)
- LV Blog post(s) (0%)
Notes: It's been crazy at my day job lately, so I'm going to have to do some catch up with the blogging.