Hi, my lovely readers, just a quick note: I'm not dead. I took an unplanned break from blogging last week. I didn't have the time, energy or desire to write last week. So I took a mental health break. It's a bummer because I have fun Halloween posts that I didn't get to post, but I'll be finishing out this week with more Halloween goodies. On to the blog post!
- Network at the Venture POP! conference (100%)
- Illustration freelance gig (100%)
- Poster design illustration gig (100%)
Notes: You may have noticed a few items were removed from this list, but I'm just being realistic about the print ad goal and the wedding invite project has been put on hold for now.
- Pay off my Credit Card (38%)
- Deposit all the change in/around the house (100%)
Notes: FINALLY TOOK ALL THAT DAMN CHANGE TO THE BANK.
- Eat out only 3 times a week MAX (75%)
- Better our diets with healthier, home cooked meals (100%)
Notes: Mr. LL and I started doing Atkins last week. I hate it but I love seeing the number on the scale going down.
- Declutter: books (0%)
- Decorate for Halloween (0%)
- Take "decluttered" clothes + books to a charity store (50%)
Notes: ¬.¬ I've been busy.
- Work on blog posts for October (100%)
- Work on November planning (100%)
- Go get supplies for the annual "Trick or Treat" series!!! (100%)
- Photo day (100%)
Notes: So, if you don't count my unplanned break from the blog last week, I've been pretty good.