APRIL 2016 REVIEW
FAMILY (133%): Nailed it with these goals this month!
SOCIAL LIFE (100%): Turns out no one could play D&D this past month, so I didn't count it in the end.
HEALTH (74%): Not the worst.
FINANCIAL (100%): Played it easy this month.
CLEANLINESS (33%): :/
BLOGGING/FREELANCE (100%): I'm not done-done with one of my design clients, but I am on schedule with his cover.
- Spend time with Mr. LL's Family (0%)
- Spend time with my family (0%)
SOCIAL LIFE (0%)
- Book club (0%)
- D&D with friends (0%)
- Try to hang out with local friends (0%)
- Celebrate our THREE YEAR WEDDING ANNIVERSARY (0%)
- Meal plan every week (0%)
- Stick to said meal plan every week (0%)
- Try to work out at least once this month (0%)
- Pay off at least one credit card (0%)
- Figure out quarterly taxes (0%)
- Keep going with the "chores" (0%)
- Either get back into the Kondo method or tryout feng-shui (0%)
NOTES: I'm kinda over the Kondo thing, but I sort of want to see it through.
- Get posts ready for the month (43%)
- Write at least one post for LV Book Design (100%)
- Work on more planner printables (0%)
- Work on new designs for shop in June (0%)
- Finish From Side Hustle To Success course (5%)
NOTES: I'm ahead of schedule!