Sorry this is so late! I didn't realize it wasn't up till today!
FEBRUARY 2016 REVIEW
FAMILY (50%): Still need to get Bigby a harness and Cake some meds. Need to get Bigby a refill on flea meds, too, now.
SOCIAL LIFE (100%): Had a D&D night in MS with my friends, and Mr. LL and I celebrated Valentine's Day with board games, sushi and a new kitten!
HEALTH (98%): Aside from a few hick-ups, we did really well this month!
FINANCIAL (33%): I lost track of our spending so I have no idea if we stayed on budget or not! :(
CLEANLINESS (100%): I hate doing dishes.
BLOGGING/FREELANCE (100%): I am now selling some pre-made covers over at LV Book Design!
- Get Bigby a new harness (0%)
- Get Flea meds for all the pets (well, not the turtle) (0%)
- Deliver Mom's wedding photos to her (0%)
SOCIAL LIFE (0%)
- Book club (0%)
- D&D with friends (0%)
- Meal plan every week (0%)
- Stick to said meal plan every week (0%)
- Try to work out at least once this month (0%)
NOTES: Ok, so I know that last one sounds ridiculous, but I'm trying to set goals I can achieve when it comes to working out.
- Keep track of spending (0%)
- Stay on budget (0%)
- Do taxes (0%)
- Set up "chores" (0%)
- Make a trip to GoodWill (0%)
- Clean out make-up/skin care products (0%)
- Get posts ready for the month (23%)
- Write at least one post for LV Book Design (0%)
- Work on more planner printables (0%)