I'm only a little late getting this post up. I didn't do a mid-week check in last week becuase I didn't even get my goals up till mid-week. I will tell you this, I did great with the dishes last week! Failed at every other daily task. Also, didn't do the weekly task, but that is DEFINITELY getting done this week. And didn't do so hot on my holiday tasks either. Sigh.
Anyway, on to the lists! My daily tasks are:
- Make the bed EVERY DAY.
- Put away the clean dishes in the morning.
- Spend 10 minutes a day on dishes.
- Do something laundry related every day.
- 10 minute pick up before bed.
For my weekly task:
- Clean the bathroom
Some holiday specific tasks I need/want to get done this week:
- Get a Christmas Wreath
- Get lightbulbs for the porch lights
- Go shopping for more gifts and wrapping (I did do this last week, but there is still more to get)
- Clean the exposed shelves in the kitchen
- Clean the entire house for company on Sunday!!
I'm going to have a Meal Plan posted later today.