JANUARY 2016 REVIEW
FAMILY (100%): My mom got married and I got to be the photographer for the event!
SOCIAL LIFE (100%): Had a D&D night in MS with my friends, and Mr. LL and I celebrated my birthday with new art from the N.O. Comic Con!
HEALTH (50%): We did alright with the meal planning. We also discovered that we need to get Bigby a new harness before we can take him on walks.
FINANCIAL (100%): Just under the wire, but we have a budget!
CLEANLINESS (100%): There is no more Yule in our house!
BLOGGING/FREELANCE (80%): Never had a photo day, so I'll have some catching up to do in February!
- Plan a weekend to go see Mr. LL’s family in February (0%)
- Hang out with my brother and sister-in-law (0%)
NOTES: We already have plans to spend an evening with at my brother's, now just to make plans to go across the lake to see Mr. LL's family.
SOCIAL LIFE (0%)
- Valentine's Day: Dinner and Games (0%)
- Get Mr. LL's Valentine's Day gift put together! (0%)
NOTES: I have a little something special planned for Mr. LL on Valentine's day
- Meal plan every week (0%)
- Stick to said meal plan every week (0%)
- Get Bigby a new harness (0%)
NOTES: Once we get the right equipment to handle Bigby, then I'll add the walking goal back.
- Keep track of spending (0%)
- Pay off one credit card (0%)
- Stay on budget (0%)
- Do taxes (0%)
NOTES: More financial goals this month.
- Get back in control over our dishes (0%)
- Stay on top of the dish situation (0%)
- Clean out the books (0%)
NOTES: If we have to do a chores chart for just the two of us, I'll do it.
- Get posts ready for the month (25%)
- Write some posts for LV Book Design (0%)
- Photo day (0%)
- Work on more planner printables (0%)
- Release new products for LV Book Design (0%)
NOTES: Already ahead of the game!