First, I thought I'd review August, then set goals for September this time. I'm a day late with this post, but I better late than never!
- CAREER: 79% – In August, I did a lot of soul searching and came up with a side business that I think will bring me renewed passion in my career and some much needed extra income.
- FINANCIAL: 30% – I really wanted to pay off that credit card, but when I sat down to do so, the balance was a lot higher than I had anticipated. I'm going to keep plugging away at it though. Sucks, though, because it was interest free until September. :(
- HEALTH: 100% – We've been doing really good about eating at home. I hope we can keep it up.
- HOME: 50% – I still need to declutter, but that is top of my list for September.
- BLOG: 99.9% – August's posts are done, September's post are planned, and I released my first podcast! The only reason this isn't 100% is because I have been having trouble figuring out how to get the podcast on iTunes.
- Design/Build a website for side hustle (0%)
- Design/Order print collateral for side hustle (0%)
Notes: Things are about to get expensive. But you have to put the capital into these early stages of any new business. That's just how it goes.
- Pay off my Credit Card (30%)
- Deposit all the change in/around the house (0%)
Notes: Still keeping the credit card goal on here, slowly trying to chip away at it.
- Eat out only 3 times a week MAX (0%)
- Gradually cut back on smoking (0%)
Notes: Mr. LL and I are really trying to quit smoking. We've worked out a system that I think will give us a better chance than just going straight up cold turkey.
- Declutter: clothes (0%)
Notes: My hope is to add to this list as I complete tasks.
- Work on blog posts for September (0%)
- Work on October planning (0%)
- Photo day (0%)