- Reevaluate my career goals (100%)
- Complete ByRegina's #GoIndependent conference (87%)
- Set up new freelance design business (50%)
Notes: Last week was so busy at my day job that I didn't really have it in me to do much on my design business. However, I hope for a better week this week.
- Pay off my Credit Card (30%)
Notes: I'm leaving this at 30%, but I have my second round of bill paying to do still this month. Hopefully I'll be able to pay it off some more.
- Eat out only 3 times a week MAX (75%)
Notes: Despite everything that was going on this past week, we still managed to eat at home every night. Granted, it was cereal most nights, but still! :)
- Finish reading The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up: The Japanese Art of Decluttering and Organizing by Marie Kondo, Cathy Hirano (100%)
- Declutter: clothes (0%)
- Work on blog posts for August (90%)
- Work on September planning (0%)
- Teach myself about podcasting (95%)
Notes: This week I'm going to sit down and work on September's editorial calendar.