CAREER: 65% Complete
- Finish ONE character design for comic (50%)
- Mail out books (50%)
- Freelance Graphic Design gig (100%)
- Work on finding more freelance work (60%)
Update Portfolio (100%)
Update Cover Letter/Resume (if needed) (n/a)
Notes: The comic is so woefully behind schedule, but I still have faith in my pet-project (pun not intended).
- Make one extra savings deposit (0%)
- Record blog expenses/incomes for the month of May (100%)
- Pay off one of my credit cards (100%)
- Try to hustle some side income (100%)
Notes: I had to dip into savings again this month. But I have faith that next month, all the moving expenses will have settled down.
- Start the Whole 30 diet (n/a)
- Walk Bigby on the levee at least ONCE a week (0%)
Notes: Ugh, this has just been a huge fail.
- UNPACK!! (80%)
- Get some home things: (15%)
Laminate Floor cleaning kit
Bathroom/Toiletries: Hairbrush (done); Shower caddy; Toothbrush holder
Rugs (we got one, now we just need one or two more)
- Build a computer desk (n/a)
- Building a dining room table + bench (n/a)
Notes: Mr. LL is in no condition to build anything. Before his injury, he had to help his dad build a deck, so that took up his time.
- Work on blog posts for June (97.5%)
For Lazy Lady (95%)
For Part Time Monster (100%)
- Photo day (100%)
- Work on July planning (100%)
Lazy Lady (100%)
Part Time Monster (100%)
- Teach myself about podcasting (0%)
- Get a new headset (100%)