JUNE 2015 GOALS
New month, new goals!
CAREER: 21% Complete
- Finish ONE character design for comic (50%)
- Mail out books (0%)
- Freelance Graphic Design gig (35%)
- Work on finding more freelance work (0%)
Update Portfolio (0%)
Update Cover Letter/Resume (if needed) (0%)
Notes: We really need some extra money, and illustration freelance is my favorite type of freelance. So I need to put together some samples and make a media kit package to send out to potential clients. I have one graphic design freelance job to do, too. The freelance gig I have was by happenstance. A friend needed some work done and contacted me. I need to try to find some side work on my own, though. I can't rely on people just asking me to design stuff for them.
I'm pushing back the release of the comic. The move really threw me for a loop. When I started this project, I wasn't expecting to be moving!
- Make one extra savings deposit (0%)
- Record blog expenses/incomes for the month of May (0%)
- Pay off one of my credit cards (0%)
- Try to hustle some side income (25%)
Notes: The move and all its expenses have pretty much drained us. My savings took a hit last month. A big one. So I want to try and get that back to where I want it. I need to figure out some side income this month too.
- Start the Whole 30 diet (0%)
- Walk Bigby on the levee at least 5x a week (0%)
Notes: Mr. LL and I are going to do the Whole 30 diet. I'm really excited for this, actually. When we started eating healthy, we were pretty close to the Whole 30 system; eating mostly meat and veggies. It's going to be hard to give up dairy, sugar substitutes and all grains of any kind, but we are both committed to living a healthier lifestyle. Later this month, I'll have some printables up on the blog if you are interested in doing it with us!
- UNPACK!! (50%)
- Get some home things: (0%)
Laminate Floor cleaning kit
Bathroom/Toiletries: Hairbrush; Shower caddy; Toothbrush holder
- Build a computer desk (0%)
- Building a dining room table + bench (0%)
Notes: Mr. LL wants to build us some furniture. Those are not really "my" to-dos or goals, but I'm going to do everything in my power to help him with these two big projects.
- Work on blog posts for June (13%)
For Lazy Lady (26%)
For Part Time Monster (0%)
- Photo day (0%)
- Work on July planning (0%)
Lazy Lady (0%)
Part Time Monster (0%)
- Teach myself about podcasting (0%)
- Get a new headset (0%)
Notes: I'm proclaiming myself back to zero on the podcasting. What I have learned, I definitely could use a refresher.