Each week, The Broke and the Bookish hosts this book meme, and this week's prompt is "Ten Books You'll Never Read."
1. America, You Sexy Bitch by Meghan McCain, Michael Ian Black
This book is one I started to read, but had to abandon. It just wasn't good. I had hopes that it would be funny, and it isn't. I tried to push through, but sometimes you just have to move on with your life.
2. Miles to Go by Miley Cyrus, Hilary Liftin
I have zero interest in reading this book or anything about Miley Cyrus.
3. Prozac Nation by Elizabeth Wurtzel
I abandoned this one, too. Years ago. Reading it is like trying to make it through the Swamp of Sadness.
4. The Rules According to Jwoww by Jenni "Jwoww" Farley, Sheryl Berk
I don't watch Jersey Shore, and I never will. So why would I want to read this book?
5. Cursed by Casey Odell
Another abandoned book. The protagonist got on my nerves so bad that I rage quit this book.
6. Guilty: Liberal "Victims" and Their Assault on America by Ann Coulter
I try not to read Satanic literature. Harsh? Well, that's my honest opinion.
7. Confessions of a Guidette by Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi
8-10. The Lord of the Rings Trilogy by J.R.R. Tolkien
This one is a bit polarizing. I do really enjoy high fantasy, but Tolkien is a bit too much for me. I appreciate the amazing works he produced and the many adaptations that have come from it, but I cannot bring myself to read these books.