CAREER: 42.6% Complete
- Finish character designs for W.B. McGhee (28%)
- Book release (100%)
Get hair cut (100%)
Email photo and bio (100%)
- Mail out books (0%)
Notes: Ugh, I did NOT get as far along with all of this as I had hoped. Plus, my mom is going to kill me if I don't get those copies out in the mail...their mostly for family.
- Make one extra savings deposit (100%)
- Record blog expenses/incomes for the month of April (100%)
- Eat healthier and record my diet (90%)
- Work out at least once a week (25%)
Notes: Once the move is over, the work outs are going to be in full swing! I hope.
- PACK!!! (50%)
- Deal with our utilities for the move (90%)
- Get the new place fixed up (48.75%)
New Floors (100%)
Fix the fence (0%)
Make sure Bigby won't be able to get under the house from the yard (0%)
- Clean both old & new apartments (0%)
Notes: All of this will be done by the end of the month. It has to be, there is just no way around any of it.
- Work on blog posts for May (100%)
For Lazy Lady (100%)
For Part Time Monster (100%)
- Photo day (100%)
- Work on June planning (100%)
Lazy Lady (100%)
Part Time Monster (100%)
- Teach myself about podcasting (20%)
Notes: The move has pushed podcast stuff out of my mind space.