Welcome to the new day for the Goal Getter series! I'll be posting here once a week, updating you on my progress to not be a lazy lady ;).
This month is going to be a tad crazy. I'm trying to not freak out.
CAREER: 58% Complete
- Finish character designs for W.B. McGhee (25%)
- Book release (33%)
Get hair cut (0%)
Email photo and bio (100%)
Mail out books (not really related, but I need to do it) (0%)
Notes: The children's book I illustrated is being officially release this month. I need to get myself together for the big event!
- Make one extra savings deposit (0%)
- Record blog expenses/incomes for the month of April (15%)
Notes: I feel like I'm forgetting something...
- Eat healthier and record my diet (25%)
- Work out at least once a week (25%)
Notes: I know "once a week" sounds like a joke, but we are getting ready to move to a new apartment, so I'm super busy these days. However, I want to push myself to do at least one work out a week and I feel that is a manageable goal right now.
- Start packing (0%)
- Deal with our utilities for the move (0%)
- Get the new place fixed up (0%)
New Floors (0%)
Fix the fence (0%)
Make sure Bigby won't be able to get under the house from the yard (0%)
- Clean both old & new apartments (0%)
Notes: The HOME category is my main focus this month. Ugh, I am having stress dreams about the move.
- Work on blog posts for May (40%)
For Lazy Lady (30%)
For Part Time Monster (50%)
- Photo day (0%)
- Work on June planning (0%)
Lazy Lady (0%)
Part Time Monster (0%)
- Teach myself about podcasting (20%)
- Get a new headset (0%)
Notes: So. Much. Work.