CAREER: 62.5% Complete
- Draw something new every week (25%)
- Kickstarter fulfillments (100%)
Notes: I tried reaching out to my Twitter followers for ideas, but I only drew one of the two I got. I'm not giving up though!
- Come up with 5 ideas to earn extra income (100%)
- Make one extra savings deposit (0%)
- File our taxes (33%)
Notes: I REALLY NEED TO FILE TAXES. However, I monetized my blog with several different companies, so hopefully that will help us out a little.
- Drink more H2O (75%)
- Take care of my mental well-being (95%)
Notes: I'm kinda being generous with both of these goals. I am definitely drinking more water, but I could do better. As for my mental well being, I just sort of snapped out of my funk. For the most part. I'm not depressed anymore, but something definitely is still off a little.
- Declutter the kitchen (25%)
- Stick to my new weekly/daily cleaning schedule (0%)
Notes: That 25% for the kitchen goes to Mr.LL. He cleaned the whole kitchen and reorganized the counter space.
- Work on blog posts for February (99.95%)
For Lazy Lady (99.9%)
For Part Time Monster (100%)
- Photo day (0%)
- Work on March planning (75%)
Lazy Lady (100%)
Part Time Monster (50%)
Notes: I talked with Diana about the changes to my contribution to her blog, I reworked my March schedule to make way for the changes I want to make here. I didn't really "need" a photo day this past month, but I need to be looking ahead always.