Quick! You need a costume for Saturday! Here's some help to throw something together last minute!
- This dress can work as a simple and classy costume.
- Get yourself a facehugger and costume is done!
- Just a cool and creepy face make-up job can be costume enough.
- Twisty is the creepiest, and a quick scary costume!
- This t-shirt speaks the truth for many of us, but pulls it off humorously.
- It may be from A Christmas Story but it's still a costume that everyone will love (and you'll be comfy in).
Here are some more Halloween goodies for you:
- You may not have time to crochet or knit your costume for this year, but here are some ideas for next year!
- Buzzfeed has got you covered with some fun, funny, quick and easy costumes that you and your friends can totally pull off in time!
- I absolutely love The Paper Mama's Bob's Burgers costume ideas!
- GamerWife's Casual Cosplay series journeys into Halloween territory with these amazing updated versions of classic monsters.
- Cats in Halloween costumes.
- And speaking of costumes, don't forget their origins! Ray Bradbury's The Halloween Tree is one of my favorite Halloween children's books.