CAREER: 85% Complete
- Keep illustrating, for fun (95%)
- Kickstarter fulfillments (75%)
Notes: I still have some soul-searching to do, in terms of my career. However, right now, I just want to focus on the blog and my illustration work.
- Create a new budget (100%)
- Make one extra savings deposit (0%)
Notes: I actually had to take money OUT of savings just this week. It is taking a hot minute to bounce back from the holidays.
- Drink more H2O (50%)
- Get back into my CT5K training (0%)
Notes: Meh. I think I'm going to cut the CT5K until the puppy is old/big enough to go for walks.
- Organize the "office" (25%)
- Declutter the kitchen (0%)
- Stick to my new weekly/daily cleaning schedule (5%)
- Move Lazy Lady to Squarespace (100%)
- Redesign (100%)
- Photos/art for redesign (100%)
- Work on blog posts for January (95%)
For Lazy Lady (100%)
For Part Time Monster (90%)
- Photo day (100%)
- Work on February planning (100%)
Lazy Lady (100%)
Part Time Monster (100%)