Each week, The Broke and the Bookish holds Top Ten Tuesday, a weekly booking meme. I missed the first few weeks of this year, but that's life.
This week is a FREEBIE week, so I'm going to go back and pick one of the ones I missed.
Top Ten 2014 Releases I Meant To Read But Didn't Get To
- Yes Please by Amy Poehler
- Landline by Rainbow Rowell
- The Book of Life by Deborah Harkness
- Red Rising by Pierce Brown
- #GIRLBOSS by Sophia Amoruso
- The Invention of Wings by Sue Monk Kidd
- The Girl with All The Gifts by M.R. Carey
- Grace's Guide: The Art of Pretending to be a Grown-Up by Grace Helbig
- Food: A Love Story by Jim Gaffigan
- As You Wish: Inconceivable Tales from the Making of The Princess Bride by Carey Elwes, Joe Layden
I actually own numbers 1, 3, 8 and 9, I just haven't gotten around to reading them yet.